Our Services – Our Fleet
We’ve been servicing the North Island and Wairarapa area for almost a century and are fully experienced when it comes to transporting all kinds of livestock. We take great pride in our experienced team and top-quality fleet. If you need livestock transported, give us a call today.
Quality reliable service
Getting livestock from A to B is only part of the job at Pinfolds. We’re dedicated to providing you with great quality service every step of the way. You know your stock is in good hands when it’s with us. Here’s why:
- All our Crates are MAF accredited
- Members of the NZ Livestock Assurance Programme (NZLTA)
- Members of the Road Transport Association (RTA) since 1946
- Able to cart to any works within the North Island
- Experienced with herd shifts
- Farm to farm store stock
- Cartage of calves for Alliance
- Serving Feilding and Masterton stock sales
TOP NOTCH TRUCKS
Just like our people are important to us, so are our trucks. We handpicked our fleet for quality, reliability, and durability. Combined with our experienced team, we’re fully equipped to cover your livestock cartage needs. Our fleet of 10 modern trucks is comprised of:
- Modern truck and trailer units (2 deck cattle/4 deck sheep)
- 1 medium truck and trailer unit (1 deck cattle/2 deck sheep)
- 2 feeder trucks for smaller tallies
- 1 portable loading race available for hire
Looking after the New Zealand landscape
We take a responsible approach to minimising our impact on the environment by undergoing a regular maintenance programme for all our vehicles. We also use AD-Blue to help reduce emissions.
Plus, we take care to ensure that stock effluent on our trucks and in our yards is contained and disposed of in a way that meets both MAF and council guidelines.
Treating our livestock humanely
All our drivers are experienced stock handlers and have been involved in livestock cartage for many years. When someone new starts, an experienced driver is always there to show them the ropes.
Being members of the NZLTA programme we work in with MAF, NZ Police, major meat companies and the NZ Road Transport Forum to ensure all drivers are trained and stock is managed to the highest standard.